Membership Categories & Benefits
On behalf of the LRHA Board of Directors, I would like to invite you to join our endeavor to improve the quality of life for the citizens of rural Louisiana by becoming a member of the LRHA. Membership benefits include:
- Becoming a voice in advocacy for state and federal rural health programs affecting the quality of life of the people of our communities;
- Discounted registration fees on all LRHA educational conferences, seminars and workshops that provide the most current and up-to-date information and trends in rural health;
- Receiving the LRHA Newsletter, our monthly digital publication;
- Federal updates from the National Rural Health Association, and
- Meeting and networking with others interested in rural health and the health care industry
The LRHA membership dues structure is broken down into the following five (5) categories: 1) individual (2) small organization (3) medium organization (4) large organization, and (5) supporting member. To assist you with determining the appropriate membership category for your organization, you can find the description of each category on the back of the membership application. To join LRHA, simply complete and return a membership application. Please be sure to keep a copy for your records. The contact information is a vital component for distributing important advocacy alerts, and educational opportunities.
Our success is based on the enthusiasm of our members. We‘re grateful for your dedication to the rural communities for which you serve. Thank you in advance for joining the LRHA. Anytime LRHA or I can be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to call me at the office at 985-369-3813 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to serving you.